- 11/05/11: New Website - 8th revamp
- 09/05/11: Following the Plan (part II)
- 09/05/11: 2011 - Progress: 03/13 (10-HM) - Following the plan ...
- 09/05/11: Happy new year !!
- 09/05/11: Cataclysm Raiding - 8/12 - SumUp
- 03/05/11: Its time to get bloody, shall we??
- 03/05/11: New Raiding Season
- 09/05/11: Arthas Down in cold BLOOD (12/12 10-man Normal)
- 09/05/11: Samurai Going Softcore
- 09/05/11: Ashbringer to Samurai;
- 09/05/11: gathering @ ??????????? (7+8 ??????? 2009)
- 09/05/11: Samurai @ Karazhan (Server :D) & Twilight Vanquisher !!
- 09/05/11: Latest 2008 words
- 09/05/11: Wrath of the Lich King Content -> CLEARED
- 09/05/11: ???????? ???? Arthas - 10-ppl Instances Cleared - ???????? 25???? !!
- 17/05/13: ToT Progress: 11/12 (10N)
- 17/05/13: Τι σας προσφέρουμε, τι ψάχνουμε από εσάς...
- 07/04/13: 5.2 - Council of Elders DOWN IN A POOL OF HOT BLOOD, LFTank & maybe a HEALER for the Raiding Team (3/12)
- 21/12/12: Starting 25-Souls Raiding - Looking for reinforcements! (Update: 20/12: 6/6 MV25N, 3/6HoF25N)
- 29/11/12: 12.12.12 - 25Raiding - Join us or sit back & watch!!
- 08/04/13: Panda Raiding -> Mogu'shan Vaults farmed (6/6) - Training - Looking for members! (Update: HoF Progress: 3/6)
- 01/11/12: Raiding again @ Panda !! (Needs Updated: 1/11 - MV: 4/6)
- 29/09/12: 8/8 DS HC -> GAMEOVER - Looking for new FRESH BLOOD..
- 20/09/12: Status Report: 6/8 DS HC - MOP Plans, analysis!
- 02/08/12: Samurai Wish YOU a great Summer !!
- 26/07/12: Progress Status: 4/8 HC - Needs updated: We have spot only for one Balance Drood!
- 18/05/12: Needs updated: LF one healer (Holydin / Holy Priest preferably) & one tank (Drood preferably) !!
- 02/04/12: Resurrection or a bloody come back ??
- 17/08/11: Latest Content Updates - Kill Stories (The Black Temple Story)
- 11/06/11: Latest Content Updates - Kill Stories (The Mount Hyjal Story)
"As you will read in our History page, we stopped raiding in April 2011. So for now, we raid only with friends and enjoy the game in a casual way. Therefore, we rarely accept any new members and stay as it is, till we decide to start again. This whole page, reflects the rules we follow in Raiding Times in the game and through this page, you will understand how we see the game, and expect how we will behave if we ever find the motivation to start again".
The requirements to become Samurai, are:
- I. You have to speak English or Greek.
- II. You must have microphone in your Pc
- III. Prior on applying to our guild, you must read our Regulations and fully agree with them
- IV. You have to be available for our raiding days
When the apply is properly submitted, the trial member will either get a /whisper or ingame mail with our response in the next 7 days (if he is not yet to our Server, we will email you in your written email address). Sometimes it may take additional time, but in any case we will inform you for this delay.
Every apply is carefully examined by our Daimyo (and are not public seen in our forums) and after a small vote we held of each one of them in our Private Daimyo Forums, we proceed or not. We may ask you to answer some questions, about your application. You have to reply ASAP.
If the player is accepted, will get an /invite and become Ronin. He will stay on this rank until will show us that he deserves to be Samurai. The standard period is up to one month, but it may take longer. Usually when it takes too long, its /fail
Our guild structure is divided by 5 ranks, each one of them representing its player status.
He is the Guild Master of the guild, responsible mainly for the Website and the new applies. You may see it written as Emperor. Its changed to it, when everything is on farm mode.
Our Officers. Are tasked to organise tactics for the guild, check new members applications through our forums and maintain the order within the guild.
Our Core Raiders. Must fully available to play in our raiding days to have this rank and follow all the directions of our coordinators. Have prio spot in raids, and all their repairs covered.
Our trial members. Must fully available to play in our raiding days and follow all the directions of our coordinators.
Our Casuals. Can play whenever they want, but they dont any reserved spot on the raids.
Our Alts. Every member can have up to 4 active alts to Samurai.
B. RAIDING DAYS
We ask everyone to be available 3 days per week, to play 2 days per week! We know, its a bit of paradox, but lets analyse it a bit.
We have 4 raiding days per week:
Wednesday, Thursday, Monday, Tuesday.
Each player must sign up through our Raid Calendar, for Wednesday and Thursday first of all. Then if he was chosen to be on Group A, then he would play normally on Wednesday and then on Monday. Its not 101% sure, because we may want to change tactics, play with 2 heaers or 1 tank, etc. If he is chosen to be on Group B, then he would play normally on Thursday and then on Tuesday. Again nothing is 101% sure.
Our raids start from 20.30 (Server time) and ends 00.00.
The raiding team is being decided usually 20-24 hours before each raid, through our Raid Calendar (access only to our members).
Our Raiders rotate during the week depending their efficiency in the last raids and also based on a plan we have for each one player, to further improve him and eventually improve the guild overall.
Please understand that some bosses / raids need certain compositions, so you may not have spot at all. Patience is a virtue you need to have to raid with us, as we rotate our raiders often so we can balance the team as better as we can. Whining about it, will result to a gkickComplete knowledge of your class, how to gear and spec it. Our Coordinators are not responsible to learn you play although in most of the times their advices will improve your play style. We demand that you have experience in your char (that is for the raiding team) in various raids in the past prior to apply to us. If you don’t, don’t apply at all
C. FORUMS / RAID PLANNER
Your presence on the forums and your signs up every week to the raid planner is obligatory. Teamspeak3 presence outside of raids is not, but will be nice to get know you better through it.
Our Loots system is Council Loot. After 3.5 years using Zero Sum DKP, we changed it Council Loot, as it helps more the guild to evolve. We have given more than 2000 loots all these time, so we can judge where to give each loot and benefit every time our guild. The factors we consider every time are:
- Your stats in each raid.
Our coordinators watch carefully what each of their members do in the raids, through our page in Worldoflogs.com
- Your consequence in our raids. Sometimes is more important than it is your skill, as it keeps us organized as we want. We are not bots, we can understand someone who cant play sometimes because something unexpected came up. If you proper update for this your coordinator everything will be fine. So he can find a substitute and your absence don’t affect the guild. If you don’t update us, you don’t respect us. And don’t expect to respect you in return.
- A third factor, not so easily visible is your reactions in various moments inside a raid. This is something that it may take time to judge it, but it separate good player from just players.
Judging these factors, our Kuge Team give loots to the proper people. In Greek there is a word that describes how Council Loot can destroy a guild, called Klika. It means that guilds that use Council Loot, create a group inside the guild that give the loots to their close friends, their girls / wifes and don’t consider any factor at all. We know that the majority of the guilds do that. But …we wont. And we wont do it because this guild have a history of 3.5 years hardcore play. It not the first time we give our loots, so we don’t have issues with it. You will not have either.
From the above, Legendary Loots or precious Mounts are excluded and are given only to who we think that their devotion to the guild must be awarded.
Our Guild Bank pays all the repairs of the Core Raiding Team (Kuge) and also provide mats for future enchants that our core raiders want to do in their items
F. GUILD NEEDS
Our Needs are posted everytime in our frontpage showing what are the main needs everytime. Our spots in the raiding team are (as you read above) performance based so if we don’t have a spot in the class you are playing, don’t make this stops you from applying to our guild. The spot is there to take it, if you show us that you are better player.
A nice method to always be updated with your addons, is Curse Client. Install it through the official Curse Page or choose to install every addon with the manual way. No problem of what you choose ofc. The addons you will see below, are either Must (that means that u MUST have them when u login to play with us) or optional which means that will help ya to organize your guild life better, but you may choose not to install them. Also you may find that in some addons we also give ya the option to install a similar one. Choose wisely :
(Take note, that you must update regularly, and always before the 1st raid in the week, at Wednesday. Not after this, only before this raid. If a critical update comes up, we will let ya know about it)
Addons are being discussed within our forums only.